Liz Van Welie (Olympic Swimmer) - Adult Swim Squad
Sessions run at Windermere Polytech Pool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, sessions have a strong emphasis on technical aspects as well as preparing you for competition.
Group 1 (5.45am – 7.15am) Serious/competitive triathletes
· 2 pool sessions per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Open water skill sessions held during December
· 3rd training programme provided if requested
· 4-4.5kms trainings
· strong focus on technical proficiency
· programmes are tapered to peak for key events
· Cost: $90 per month including all pool entry and seasonal video session
Group 2 (7.00am – 8.00am) Recreational triathletes / adult learn to swim
· 2 pool sessions per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
· 2-2.5km trainings
· Stroke correction and on-going technical feedback
· Cost: $60 per month including all pool entry
Contact Liz on 07 576 6477, 027 453 4022 or email: email@example.com
Shorebreak Aquatics - Adult Swim Squad (Sheryl McLay)
- Baywave: Mon, Wed, Fri 9.15am (all year)
- Baywave: Mon, Wed 6.30pm (all year)
- Baywave: Thurs 6.00pm (during the winter)
- Pilot Bay: Thurs 6.00pm and Sat 7.00am (during the summer)
Contact Sheryl on Ph: 07 574 7594 or 027 288 1131 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Van Welie (Olympic Swimmer) - Learn to Swim Children's Swim Squad
Learn to Swim with an Olympic Swimmer.
An exciting opportunity to learn with one of New Zealand’s most successful international swimmers. Liz van Welie leads a new swim school in Judea- Tauranga. Programmes cater from 6 months of age through to being competent in all four swimming strokes.
Liz van Welie Swim School provides a non-chlorinated and salt free environment. Using the very latest technology from Magnapool, your child will enjoy swimming in mineral treated water. No smell, no rash, no stinging eyes.
Holiday programmes and full term lessons are available now for enrolment. Limited spaces available.
To register contact Liz on 07 576 6477 or 027 453 4022 Email: email@example.com