Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
What’s been happening with Hannah Knighton...Read more »
55th Halberg Awards Nomination...Read more »
World Champs Gold Coast...Read more »
Volunteers needed...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Generation Homes Women’s Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Feb 25, 2018)
- Teamline Aquathon series - Pilot Bay (Feb 28, 2018)
- Avantiplus Mt Maunganui Bike Time Trial series - Maketu (Mar 7, 2018)
- Marra Sprint Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Mar 11, 2018)
Other Events All Other Events
- BOP Secondary Schools Triathlon - Ohope 2018 - Ohope (Feb 23, 2018)
- Ironkidz - Taupo - Taupo (Feb 25, 2018)
- Mountain to Surf Marathon - New Plymouth (Mar 3, 2018)
- Ironman New Zealand - Taupo (Mar 3, 2018)