Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Lyndy Wickham’s Norseman Race Report...Read more »
The Mount Tri Camp with Clarky and Sheryl...Read more »
World Duathlon Champs - Race Report - Morgan Ball...Read more »
AGM 2016 Minutes...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- No upcoming events found.
Other Events All Other Events
- Karioi Classic - Raglan (Jul 30, 2017)
- ITU World Multisport Festival - Penticton - Canada (Aug 18, 2017)
- ITU World Sprint Duathlon Champs - Penticton - Penticton - Canada (Aug 19, 2017)
- ITU World Standard Duathlon champs - Penticton - Canada (Aug 21, 2017)