Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
What’s been happening with Olivia Cummings...Read more »
What’s been happening with Hayden Wilde...Read more »
BOP Secondary Schools Triathlon - Ohope 2018...Read more »
What’s been happening with Hannah Knighton...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- No upcoming events found.
Other Events All Other Events
- The Foundation Clinic Mauao Half Marathon - Main Beach Mt Maunganui. (Mar 24, 2018)
- ITU New Plymouth SPRINT Triathlon - New Plymouth (Mar 25, 2018)
- Huntly Half Marathon - Huntly (Mar 25, 2018)
- New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - The Big Tahuna - Nelson (Mar 31, 2018)