Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
BaseUp Omokoroa Coastal Challenge...Read more »
Baypark Duathlon...Read more »
Volunteers for the upcoming 2017-18 season...Read more »
Lyndy Wickham’s Norseman Race Report...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Avantiplus Mt Maunganui Bike Time Trial series - Maketu (Nov 8, 2017)
- Tinman Triathlon 2017 - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Nov 19, 2017)
- Avantiplus Mt Maunganui Bike Time Trial series - Maketu (Dec 6, 2017)
- Teamline Aquathon series - Pilot Bay (Dec 13, 2017)
Other Events All Other Events
- Day-Night Thriller MTB - Tokoroa (Sep 23, 2017)
- Ohope Duathlon series - Ohope (Oct 1, 2017)
- New Plymouth Joggers & Walkers Half Marathon - New Plymouth (Oct 1, 2017)
- Tauranga International Marathon - Tauranga (Oct 7, 2017)